Affiliate Social Media Guidelines
- In order to drive buzz and awareness of the Giant Sports International supplement line, Affiliate will share tips and tricks from their workout routines and encourage fans to purchase their own supplements from the Giant Sports International site.
- The photos/GIFs will be authentic and social in nature; from selfie-style shots showing their fit physique, to a workout/nutrition program they’ve created using Giant products. All content will be organic to the Affiliate’s feed and will be approved by the brand before posting live to social.
- Create engaging social media content and post at least one personal image representing the brand weekly. Affiliates are expected to repost Giant Sports’ content during certain times including, but not limited to, product releases and sales.
SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS
- Instagram (@giantsports): Capture a photo that prominently features the item(s) or clothing, styled as you wish, linking to @giantsports, using the hashtags #giantsports, #beagiant, as well as commonly used/suggested hashtags for the industry.
- Facebook (giantsports): Please use one or more images of the item(s) you purchased with your discount code along with at least 1 full sentence about the item and your experience with it in the caption. Include a link to www.giantsupps.com.
- Twitter (@giantsportssupp): Must post at least one image of your item(s) and include hashtags #giantsports and #beagiant
*All posts should tag @giantsports and include your discount code and percentage discount
- Use language you would normally use on your own platforms
- Focus on aspects of your personal life that fans will appreciate access
- Stay positive and upbeat, and feel free to be yourself
- Let your personality shine through
- Share, retweet and like positive fan comments
- Share posts outside of Giant Sports International approved posting hours
- Engage in negative comments about Giant Sports’ brand or industry (e.g health & fitness)
- Feature alcohol or drugs or any other illegal activities of substances
- Feature competitor products, logos, or names on your profile
- Use third-party regrams, drawings, GIFs and/or memes