It doesn’t get much better than Bacon Wrapped Meatloaf! Try this keto-friendly main dish that will surely make the whole family happy!
- Ground Beef (80% lean) 3.3lbs
- Bacon 1 lb
- Cheese 7 oz
- Almond Flour 3.5 oz
- Chives 2 oz
- 1 Egg Large
- Italian Seasoning 1 tbsp
- Wholegrain Mustard 1 tbsp
- Paprika 1 tsp
- Salt 1 tsp
- Red Wine Vinegar 1 tsp
- Pepper to taste
- Step 1: Preheat the oven to 175°C (350°C).
- Step 2: Chop the chives into small pieces and grate the cheese.
- Step 3: Put all the ground beef into a large mixing bowl and add the almond flour, chives, egg, Italian seasoning, paprika, salt, and pepper.
- Step 4: Mix everything well, ensuring you spread the ingredients and seasonings through the mixture equally.
- Step 5: Move the mixture into a greased baking tray, and form the meatloaf into a rectangular shape. Ensure the meatloaf has an equal depth throughout by pressing down on each area with your hands.
- Step 6:Spread the wholegrain mustard over the top of the meatloaf, distributing it equally along the surface.
- Step 7:Put the grated cheese on top of the mustard-covered meatloaf, ensuring an even distribution. You may use whichever cheese you like, but medium-hard cheeses such as mozzarella, gouda, gruyere, and cheddar work well.
- Step 8:Make a bacon weave. This is probably the most difficult part of the entire recipe, but it’s not so hard once you get the hang of it.