Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Cups
by Eric Gordon on November 28, 2017
Chocolate Protein Peanut Butter Cups
- 1/2 cup virgin coconut oil, softened
- 2 scoops of GSI Whey in Chocolate Ice-Cream
- 1/2 cup salted creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 12 drops liquid Stevia
- Fill a mini-muffin pan with 24 liners; set aside.
- In a blender or food processor, blend all ingredients until smooth. Pour 1 tablespoon of the mixture into each muffin liner.
- Place the muffin pan in the refrigerator for 45-60 minutes or until the fudge firms up. Can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 1 week, but we doubt they’ll last that long.
- Studies have shown that consuming Whey Protein during or after exercise may promote muscle strength, support muscle function and prevent muscle fatigue.