Giant Sports International is expanding our team and hiring for open positions across multiple departments including
SOCIAL MEDIA COORDINATOR | JR GRAPHIC DESIGNER | DIGITAL MARKETING | BRAND MANAGER
MARKETING INTERN | SOCIAL MEDIA INTERN | BRAND AMBASSADOR
SOCIAL MEDIA COORDINATOR
- Execute a results-driven social media strategy.
- Develop and curate engaging content for social media platforms.
- Assist in the creation and editing of written, video, and photo content.
- Attend events and produce live social media content.
- Maintain unified brand voice across different social media channels.
- Collaborate with marketing team to create a social media calendar.
- Monitor social media channels for industry trends.
- Interact with users and respond to social media messages, inquiries, and comments.
- Review analytics and create reports on key metrics.
- Assist in the development and management of social media marketing and influencer marketing strategy.
- Passion for social media and proficiency with major social media platforms and social media management tools
- Proficiency with video and photo editing tools, digital media formats, and HTML
- Excellent social listening skills
- Ability to understand historical, current, and future trends in the digital content and social media space
- Strong copywriting and copy editing skills
- Top-notch oral and verbal communication skills
- Impeccable time management skills with the ability to multitask
- Detail-oriented approach with ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or equivalent experience
- 1-3 years experience with B2C social media marketing or content development
- Direct experience using social media management tools (Hootsuite, Sprinklr)
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook)
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Premier Pro) or equivalent digital media editing tools a plus.
JR GRAPHIC DESIGNER
- Plans and illustrates concepts by designing rough layouts of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetics.
- Coordinates with internal teams, including marketing, in the design concept phase through completion of a project.
- Obtains approval of concepts by preparing rough layouts for review.
- Prepares final layout by marking and pasting up finished copy and art.
- Obtains final copy and art by operating typesetting, printing, and similar equipment and by making purchases from vendors when required.
- Ensures operation of design equipment and software by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; and evaluating new equipment.
- Coordinates with outside agencies, art services, printers, etc. to complete projects.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending design workshops; reviewing professional publications; and participating in professional societies.
- Strong graphic design skills
- Layout skills
- Analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Desktop publishing tools and graphic design software
- Acute vision
- Time-management skills
- Communication skills
- Handles rejection
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, industrial design, or interior design, or equivalent experience
- One to three years of experience in graphic design
- Plans and executes all web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns.
- Designs, builds, and maintains our social media presence.
- Measures and reports performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identifies trends and insights and optimizes spend and performance based on the insights.
- Brainstorms new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing.
- Plans, executes, and measures experiments and conversion tests.
- Collaborates with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
- Utilizes strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Identifies critical conversion points and drop off points and optimizes user funnels.
- Collaborates with agencies and other vendor partners.
- Evaluates emerging technologies.
- Provides thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Creating and maintaining client relationships
- Self-motivated yet customer-focused
- Proficient in marketing research and statistical analysis
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in marketing or equivalent experience
- Proven working experience in digital marketing, particularly within the industry
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends, SEMRush, etc.)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools
- Experience in setting up and optimizing PPC campaigns on all major search engines
- Is the brand champion and expert while ensuring brand integrity in all respects.
- Plans, implements, and executes successful consumer and trade marketing programs (including brand strategic planning, market positioning, pricing, promotion, advertising).
- Contributes to annual brand planning process.
- Sets brand planning calendar, coordinates cross-functional activities and planning processes, manages timelines, and ensures timely completion of all deliverables.
- Leads the development of strategies and objectives for building and executing year-round brand engagement through partnerships, social media, fan conventions, and other marketing vehicles.
- Utilizes category and consumer insights to identify growth opportunities and drive innovation in product development as well as marketing initiatives.
- Collaborates with sales team for specific strategies for clients.
- Represents the company and provides support as needed at various trade shows and conventions.
- Plans and executes events and promotions within fan communities.
- Provides reporting to allow proper measurement of marketing activities and strategic recommendations based on analysis of ongoing trade and consumer promotion programs.
- Monitors product catalog compliance and testing reports.
- Performs other duties as necessary to support the objectives of division and company.
- Key initiative planning and execution
- Consumer communication strategy, planning and execution
- Business and talent management
- Strategic Thinking
- Written and Oral Presentations Skills
- Cross-functional project leadership
- Business analysis
- Consumer insights
- Financial acumen
- Creative development
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or equivalent experience
- MBA Preferred
- 5-7 years of experience in marketing
- General brand management experience
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel/Power Point/Word
- Support marketing campaign planning and execution.
- Write copy for social media posts, promotional emails, and other marketing collateral.
- Assist in the creation of written, video, and image content for marketing channels.
- Participate in marketing brainstorming sessions.
- Assist in the management of website SEO.
- Take part in formal and informal training opportunities.
- Measure and report the results of marketing initiatives.
- Applied understanding of basic marketing principles
- Familiarity with major social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc.)
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Self-starter with ability to work independently
- Comfortable with multitasking in a deadline-driven environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of SEO techniques and best practices
- Basic photography, image and video editing, and graphic design skills
- Bachelor’s degree or currently working towards a bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or equivalent experience
- Successful completion of introductory courses in marketing, business, or equivalent
- Proficient with the use of Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook)
- Previous experience with the use of Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Premiere Pro) and social media management tools (Hootsuite, Sprout Social) a plus
SOCIAL MEDIA INTERN
- Manages the company’s social media accounts and posts content.
- Brainstorms campaign ideas.
- Monitor various social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Analyzes analytics to gauge the success of campaigns.
- Understands the overall concept of the company, including the brand, customer, product goals, and all other aspects of service.
- Engages with customers or clients and provides service and/or sales.
- Provide suggestions to management for improving customer experience on social platforms and internal processes.
- Learns and becomes proficient on internal software systems.
- Assists in creating performance reports.
- Social media marketing
- Online engagement
- Verbal communication
- Customer focus
- In 3rd or 4th year of college graduate program or beyond or equivalent experience
- Prior industry experience is preferred
- Creates positive customer experiences and drives sales.
- Promotes the brand in-person at stores and events in your community.
- Posts creative and engaging content on social media to build brand awareness.
- Uses point-of-sale systems to complete transactions.
- Shares customer and sales team feedback with colleagues.
- Meets or exceeds quarterly sales goals.
- Educates customers, retailers, and vendors on the product assortment and brand history.
- Follows all company policies.
- Knows how to use popular digital marketing and sales tools.
- Communicates effectively, speaking multiple languages is preferred.
- Provides exceptional customer service.
- Learns about new product assortments quickly.
- Enjoys creatively promoting the brand in-person and online.
- Works well independently and with a team.
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Bachelor’s or associate degree is preferred, but not necessary.
- Sales, customer service, or retail experience is strongly preferred.
- Industry experience is a plus.
As with all positions at Giant Sports International we are looking for someone with a strong work ethic and a team player that is looking for a position at a fast-paced company. If interested, please e-mail your resume and cover letter in PDF format to email@example.com