Chocolate Collagen Bars
Whole Batch: 64g Fat / 24g Carbs / 48g Protein Serving Macros Depend on mold/bar size and toppings used
Looking for a delicious, chocolate treat that fits in your ketogenic diet macros? Give these chocolate collagen bars a try! These bars are easy to make and use some of your favorite Giant Sports products and help with those sweet cravings. They are very versatile and can be made with different combinations of toppings and ingredients to fit your tastes! These bars were developed by Tara Kelliher. Be sure to give her a follow on Instagram to see some great keto-friendly treats! Not on keto or have an event coming up where you need a specialty cake? Head over to see her creations at www.hotcakesbytara.com which are sure to impress you and knock you out of ketosis!
- 1/2 c coconut solids or coconut butter
- 1/4 c nut butter of your choice
- 2 tbs coconut oil or butter
- 3 scoops Giant Chocolate Collagen
- 1 scoop Giant Keto Cocoa
- 2 tbs powdered Erythritol (or preferred sweetener)
- 1 tsp cocoa powder
TOPPINGS 1 tbs each:
- Chopped nuts, pepitas, cocoa nibs, Keto friendly chocolate chips, unsweetened coconut, etc.
- Sprinkle toppings in the bottom of molds or into greased dish (bread loaf size).
- Mix all other ingredients together till well combined.
- Spoon mixture into molds/dish evenly and smooth over. Place in freezer till firm. Pop out of molds or cut into desired size. Keep in refrigerator or freezer.