Chocolate Fudge Collagen Cookies
1/2 c almond butter
2 scoops Giant Chocolate Collagen
2 tbs Swerve Brown Sugar Replacement
1 tbs Dutch Process Cocoa
1 tbs SF maple syrup
1 tsp vanilla
1/4 tsp salt
1/8 tsp baking soda
1/2 c Keto Chocolate Chips
1. Preheat oven to 365.
2. Place almond butter, egg, vanilla & maple syrup in food processor. Pulse till combined.
3. Add collagen, cocoa, brown swerve, salt & baking soda. Pulse until combined.
4. Add 2/3 of the chips and mix.
5. Scoop out 12 cookies onto a parchment lined cookie sheet. Top with remaining chips.
6. Bake 9-10 min. Allow to cool, enjoy 😎
Makes 12 cookies, each cookie: 1 net carb, 85 calories, 7g fat, 5g protein