Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake
No-Bake! Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake
1 c walnuts
1/2 c almond flour
4 tbs butter (melted)
2 tbs cacao powder
2 tbs cacao nibs
1 tbs sweetener of choice
Line a cupcake tin with 12 liners. Using a food processor mix all ingredients together. Place spoonfuls evenly into the 12 liners. Press the mixture into the bottom using the back of your spoon. Set aside.
1/4 c Keto friendly chocolate chips
1. Place water in small microwave safe container. Sprinkle gelatin over water. Let sit for 5 min.
2. Using a hand mixer or food processor mix cream cheese, Giant Keto Cheesecake, Collagen, cocoa, peanut butter, cream & sweetener together.
3. Microwave bloomed gelatin for 10-15 sec until melted. (Be careful not to overheat!)
4. Pour melted gelatin into cheesecake mixture and mix in.
5. Spoon cheesecake evenly over the crusts.
6. Top with chocolate chips
8. Place into the refrigerator to set. Enjoy!