- Makes 6 cupcakes
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 ½ cups almond flour
- 1/3 cup granulated erythritol
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans optional
- Preheat oven to 325F and line a muffin tin with parchment liners
- Combine sour cream, eggs, and vanilla extract in a large bowl
- Add the almond flour, sweetener, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt and mix until smooth.
- Fold in chopped pecans if using.
- Divide the mixture among the prepared muffin cups and bake 25 to 30 minutes, until just golden brown and firm to the touch.
- Remove and let cool completely.