easy keto friendly turkey gravy
4 tbsp. butter
1 c. turkey pan drippings
2 c. turkey broth (or chicken broth)
1 tsp. Gravy Master
1 tsp. garlic powder
1 tsp. onion powder
Kosher salt (to taste)
Freshly ground black pepper (to taste)
1/2 cup. Cassava Flour
- Heat the butter in a medium-sized saucepan over medium heat.
- Whisk the cassava flour into the fat and cook over medium-high heat for 5-8 minutes, stirring every minute.
- Add turkey stock in small amounts stirring consistently to make sure lumps are smoothed out.
- Add turkey pan drippings and continue to stir.
- Add gravy master, garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper.
- Simmer until desired consistencey.
Submit your very own reciepe below!