Giant Keto Gummy Bears
Nutrition Facts Per Batch:
105 calories / 1 NET Carb / 18 g. Protein
Looking for a fun, creative way to get the exogenous ketones you need? Try these delicious Giant Keto Gummies created by Tara Kelliher. Be sure to give her a follow on Instagram to see some great keto-friendly treats! Not on keto or have an event coming up where you need a specialty cake? Head over to see her creations at www.hotcakesbytara.com which are sure to impress you and knock you out of ketosis!
Ketone gummies are an easy way to grab and go your bhb salts without worrying about salty drinks and mixing. They’re simple to make, too!
- ¾ cup water
- 1/8 tsp citric acid
- 1 scoop GIANT KETO
- 3 tbs unflavored gelatin
- Mix citric acid and ketones into water.
- Add 3 tbs of gelatin to mix. Allow to sit for 5-10 minutes. Mixture will resemble wet sand.
- Microwave in 15 sec. increments for about 45 sec.- till melted. *Do NOT overheat!
- Allow to cool down for 3-5 minutes. Skim the foam from the top with a spoon.
- Using a dropper, fill molds.
- Let molds to chill in refrigerator for about 30 minutes. Remove gummies from molds, keep in container in refrigerator.
Get Giant Keto in 3 amazing flavors so be sure to try them all! This works great with BCAAS, too, so make sure you check out the great flavors we have in our Giant Performance Series as well.
Need some variations on these sour treats?
- Add up to 1tsp of citric acid to kick up the sourness
- Use coconut milk instead of water
Shake the gummies in an additional tsp of citric acid and 1tsp of erythritol for a sour punch