- Makes 3 small cookies or 2 big ones
- ½ cup almond flour
- 4 tbsp coconut flour
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- 3 Tbsp keto chocolate chips
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp erythritol
- ½ tbsp avocado oil
- 1 egg
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- In a small bowl mix all of the ingredients together until fully incorporated and wet dough is formed
- Add the chocolate chips and fold in carefully until the dough comes together.
- With your hands roll three or two balls (wet your hands a little if the dough is a little sticky) Press with your hands until the surface of the ball is flat
- Place the cookies in a baking sheet with parchment paper or oil to prevent them from sticking.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until the top is slightly golden.
Now go have some yummy keto cookies!