1 c heavy whipping cream
1 stick of butter (separated)
¼ c powdered Erythritol
1 tsp vanilla
1.5 oz 100% unsweetened chocolate (for me this was 6 squares)
¼ c chopped nuts
1. Place plastic wrap into a bread pan. Spray with cooking spray (my favorite is coconut oil).
2. Place cream, ½ stick butter(4 tbs) & erythritol in a saucepot. Heat over medium, stirring often. Allow to simmer and reduce for approximately 15min. Mix will thicken and yellow slightly. Turn off heat and add vanilla. (You’ve just made Keto Sweetened condensed milk!) Allow to cool for a few minutes.
3. Add chocolate and the other ½ stick (4tbs) butter. Stir until completely melted and combined.
4. Add Giant Chocolate Collagen & Giant Keto Cocoa and mix till well combined.
5. Stir in mixed nuts. Pour into pan and place into freezer to set up. After 1-2 hours of chilling fudge is ready to be cut and enjoyed! Store in an airtight container in either refrigerator or freezer.