Makes 15 fat bombs
- 2 cups raw cashews, boiled for 15 minutes or soaked for 4 hours
- 1 cup coconut oil, melted
- ¼ cup MCT oil
- 1 lemon, zest
- 2 lemons, juiced
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- 1/3 cup shredded coconut
- ¼ tsp Himalayan sea salt
- Stevia, to taste
- Combine all the ingredients in a food processor until they are all combined and a dough is formed.
- Transfer mixture to an 8×8 plate lined with parchment paper in the fridge for about an hour or in the freezer for about 20-30 minutes.
- Remove the mixture from the freezer or fridge, pull out of the tray and cut into squares.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge and enjoy!