Giant Sports MCT Oil Powder is perfect for your ketogenic diet or low-carb lifestyle. Our MCT powder is made of 100% Pure MCT Oil and Prebiotic Acacia Fiber that helps support healthy digestion. Unlike other MCT products, Giant MCT Oil Powder yields 80% MCTs per serving, giving you more quality medium chain triglycerides to help you burn fat for fuel. Get clean, sustainable energy and focus, and help support your ketogenic diet.
MCT Breakdown: C6-2%/C8-70%/C10-27%/C12-1%
- MCTS AND PREBIOTIC ACACIA FIBER: Giant MCT Oil Powder gives you clean, sustainable energy in an easy to use powder that helps increase performance, mental clarity and focus. Added Prebiotic Acacia Fiber provides digestive support
- CONVENIENCE IS KEY: MCT oil can be messy, bulky and hard to travel with. Our MCT Powder is convenient, portable and just plain easier. It mixes effortlessly in any beverage and helps add a creamy texture to your favorite coffee and smoothies.
- MORE IS BETTER: Giant MCT Oil Powder yields the most Medium Chain Triglycerides per serving giving you 80% Pure MCTs. It is composed of 70% C8, 27% C10 with the remaining 3% made of C6 and C12.
- MULTI-FUNCTIONAL: Use MCT Oil for a morning boost, before exercise for sustained energy, or throughout the day for increased ketone production and healthy fat intake. May also be used after eating carbs to help you get back into ketosis quicker.
- KETO PERFECTED: Giant Sports Pure MCT Powder is perfect for those on ketogenic, paleo and low-carb diets. Boost ketones, control your appetite and reach your weight-loss goals with 8g of healthy fats and ZERO net carbs per serving.
SUGGESTED USE: Mix one scoop (10g) into your favorite beverage.
Manufactured exclusively in a facility that is NSF registered for GMP.
This product is guaranteed to be free of banned substances.
Read Label Before Use.
Serving Size (10g)
Servings Per Container: 30
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories From Fat||68|
|Total Fat||7.5 g||9%|
|Saturated Fat||7.5 g||38%|
|Total Carbohydrate||2.5 g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber||2.5 g||9%|
|Medium Chain Triglycerides||7.5 g|
|Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet|
Disclaimer: The statements contained in this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). No statements contained in this website shall be construed as a claim or representation of a diagnosis, treatment, cure, or prevention of any disease. No product listed in this website is intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Products are not intended for those with a medical condition, pregnant or nursing.
California’s Proposition 65 entitles California consumers to special warnings.
WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.