Giant Sports International
- Stimulant Free
- Increase cognitive performance, recall and memory retention
- Improve mental performance and increases energy
Out of stock
Giant Sports Tru Clarity is a premium nootropic blend designed to help you perform at your best. The unique blend of ingredients helps enhance your mental performance and clarity, boost your memory, and better your overall mood.
- FEEL THE DIFFERENCE: One pill is all you need. Tru Clarity combines proven ingredients specifically formulated to help improve mental performance and increases energy leading to overall better brain function
- FOCUS AND CLARITY: Tru Clarity brain support formula is designed to help clear out the cobwebs and give you more clarity, keeping you more focused so you can stay on task and get the job done.
- STIMULANT FREE: Be more alert and focused without the use of stimulants. Tru Clarity is formulated to help promote lasting mental energy and focus to get through your day without the jitters of caffeine
- NOOTROPIC FORMULA: Tru Clarity brain boosting formula can help increase cognitive performance as well as increase recall and memory retention.
SUGGESTED USE: Take 1 capsule 1-2 times daily with an 8 oz. glass of water, preferably with food.
WARNING: Do not exceed recommended dose. Pregnant or nursing women, children under 18, and individuals with any known medical condition should consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement. Keep out of reach of children.
Disclaimer: The statements contained in this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). No statements contained in this website shall be construed as a claim or representation of a diagnosis, treatment, cure, or prevention of any disease. No product listed in this website is intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Products are not intended for those with a medical condition, pregnant or nursing.
California’s Proposition 65 entitles California consumers to special warnings.
WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.