Giant Sports Vegan Protein is made from premium, plant-based ingredients and has 20g of protein, 50% or more of your daily value of 14 vitamins and minerals, and a complete essential amino acid profile. Vegan Protein has everything you need whether you are a competitive athlete or someone who follows a vegan lifestyle. Our Vegan Protein gives you a taste, texture and profile unlike any other plant-based protein available today.
- PLANT-BASED PROTEIN: Contains 20g of quality, non-gmo, plant-based protein and fits perfectly for anyone on a vegan or vegetarian diet.
- QUALITY NUTRITION: Contains 50% or more of your daily value of 14 vitamins and minerals and is gluten and soy free.
- COMPLETE SOURCE OF PROTEIN: Contains 3g of BCAAs, 3g of Glutamine as well as all 9 essential amino acids helping you build muscle and recover quickly.
- VEGAN PROTEIN CAN TASTE GOOD: Other plant proteins can taste gritty, earthy, or downright gross. This isn’t one of them. Giant Vegan Protein is easily mixed and digested, with a delicious, smooth flavor you’ll love.
- A PRODUCT YOU CAN TRUST: Our vegan protein powder is flavored naturally and does not contain any artificial flavors, colors or dyes giving you a safe, effective product you can trust and enjoy
SUGGESTED USE: Mix one rounded scoop with 8-10oz of water or your favorite beverage. Take 2-3 servings daily to reach your protein goals.
Disclaimer: The statements contained in this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). No statements contained in this website shall be construed as a claim or representation of a diagnosis, treatment, cure, or prevention of any disease. No product listed in this website is intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Products are not intended for those with a medical condition, pregnant or nursing.
California’s Proposition 65 entitles California consumers to special warnings.
WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.