Raspberry Cheesecake Gummies
1 package of sugar free raspberry gelatin
1 scoop Giant Keto Cheesecake
5tbs unflavored gelatin (divided)
1/2 c water
1/2 c unsweetened almond mild
1. Warm 1/2 c water in microwave safe container & add sf raspberry gelatin & allow to cool completely.
2. Mix 1 scoop Giant Keto Cheesecake into 1/2c unsweetened almond milk in a microwave safe container.
3. Sprinkle 2 tbs unflavored gelatin into the cooled raspberry mixture. Let sit until the gelatin has absorbed the liquid. About 5 min.
4. Melt raspberry mix in microwave in short bursts until it is completely melted. (30-45 sec)
5. Carefully pour melted raspberry gelatin into mold, filling to about 1/3. Place into the refrigerator to chill (about 30-45 min)
6. Sprinkle 3tbs unflavored gelatin into cheesecake mixture. Allow to sit for about 5 min.
7. With the raspberry gelatin set, microwave the cheesecake mixture in 10-15 sec bursts for about 30-45sec- or until the mixture is completely melted.
8. Carefully pour the cheesecake mixture over the top of the raspberry gelatin to fill the mold. Place in the refrigerator to chill. (about 30-45 min.)
9. Pop gummies from mold. Keep in airtight container for up to 2 weeks.
1. 1 tbs of unflavored gelatin is the same as 1 envelope of Knox brand unflavored gelatin.
2. A larger mold will need to be used for this recipe. Look for a mold that will hold approximately 1 tbs- chocolate making molds are typically a great size.
3. Variations to this recipe: replace the raspberry gelatin with any sugar free flavored gelatin. Use water, coconut milk or even heavy cream in place of the unsweetened almond milk.
4. You’re probably going to want to hide these from your friends & family- they’re WAY too good to share.