No-Bake Raspberry Cheesecake
1 c walnuts
1/2 c almond flour
4 tbs butter (melted)
1 tbs sweetener of choice
Line a cupcake tin with 12 liners. Using a flood processor mix all ingredients together. Place spoonfuls evenly into the 12 liners. Press the mixture into the bottom using the back of your spoon. Set aside.
16 oz cream cheese (2 blocks)
1 scoop Giant Keto Cheesecake
1/4 c Heavy whipping cream
2 drops vanilla stevia or sweetener of choice
4 tbs water
2 tsp unflavored gelatin
1/2 c raspberries (fresh or frozen)
1. Place water in small microwave safe container. Sprinkle gelatin over water. Let sit for 5 min.
2. Using a hand mixer or food processor mix cream cheese, Giant Keto Cheesecake, cream & sweetener together.
3. Microwave bloomed gelatin for 10-15 sec until melted. (Be careful not to overheat!)
4. Pour melted gelatin into cheesecake mixture and mix in.
5. Using a fork mash raspberries well.
6. Spoon cheesecake evenly over the crusts.
7. Spoon mashed raspberries onto the cheesecake. Using a toothpick or butter knife marble the raspberries into the cheesecake.
8. Place into the refrigerator to set. Enjoy!
*these make great frozen treats as well!!