1. Place water in small microwave safe container. Sprinkle gelatin over water. Let sit for 5 min.
2. Using a hand mixer or food processor mix cream cheese, Giant Keto Cheesecake, cream & sweetener together.
3. Microwave bloomed gelatin for 10-15 sec until melted. (Be careful not to overheat!)
4. Pour melted gelatin into cheesecake mixture and mix in.
5. Using a fork mash raspberries well.
6. Spoon cheesecake evenly over the crusts.
7. Spoon mashed raspberries onto the cheesecake. Using a toothpick or butter knife marble the raspberries into the cheesecake.
8. Place into the refrigerator to set. Enjoy!
*these make great frozen treats as well!!