Raspberry White Chocolate Delicious Protein Doughnuts
- 1 cup Giant Sports Vanilla Delicious Elite Whey Protein powder (Raspberry White Chocolate)
- 4 tablespoons coconut flour
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 4 large egg whites
- Raspberry preserves (stevia sweetened)
- Stevia or Monk Fruit
Preheat oven to 325F (163C).
- Mix protein powder, coconut flour, baking powder until thoroughly blended.
- Add egg whites and coconut oil, and mix well.
- Spoon the batter into a silicone mini donut baking pan.
- Bake for 8 minutes, donuts should be firm.
- Remove from oven and add optional toppings before cool.
- Dust with Stevia or Monk Fruit
- Top with raspberry preserves
Makes 16 mini doughnuts.