Enough for 4 servings
- 1 head of cauliflower, cut into florets
- 2 tbsp butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon avocado or olive oil
- ½ cup hot sauce (Frank’s or Tapatio works great)
- ½ cup almond flour
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- Keto Ranch to serve (optional)
- Melt the butter in a small skillet over low heat, stir in olive oil and hot sauce until thoroughly combined.
- Pour the hot sauce mixture over the cauliflower florets, mix around until they are all coated.
- In a separate bowl whisk together almond flour, garlic powder, coconut flour, salt and pepper.
- Add the coated cauliflower florets to the almond mixture and toss around until it is coated.
- Transfer half the prepared cauliflower to the air fryer.
- Air fry at 350 F for 15 minutes, shaking a couple of times during the cooking process. Take them out until the cauliflower is golden brown and not mushy.
- Remove from the air fryer; set aside and keep covered.
- Repeat the same process with the remaining cauliflower.
- Serve with keto ranch and celery sticks or any side that you want.