Cable Arm Workout
by Eric Gordon on November 28, 2017
Wanting to work your biceps and triceps but don’t have a lot of time in the gym today? Try this high volume cable biceps and cable triceps workout that allows you to work your arms without moving from station to station. So simple yet effective on those short gym days.
Cable Arm Workout for Biceps:
- Curl – 3 sets of 15 reps
- Lying curl – 3 sets of 15 reps
- High Curl- 3 sets of 15 reps
Cable Arm Workout for Triceps:
- Reverse Grip Push Downs – 3 sets of 12 each side
- Overhead Extensions – 3 sets of 12 each side
- Kickbacks – 3 sets of 15 reps
- Finish with Cable Crossovers – 3 sets of 15 reps
- Head over to our Gym Tips page to view more workouts!
- Don’t forget to finish off your workout with our quality protein > GSI Whey Protein Powder