Makes 12 cookies, each cookie: 1 net carb, 85 calories, 7g fat, 5g protein
- 1/2 c almond butter
- 2 scoops of GSI Collagen Peptides
- 1 egg 2 tbs Swerve Brown Sugar Replacement
- 1 tbs Dutch Process Cocoa
- 1 tbs SF maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 c Keto Chocolate Chips
1. Preheat oven to 365.
2. Place almond butter, egg, vanilla & maple syrup in food processor. Pulse till combined.
3. Add collagen, cocoa, brown swerve, salt & baking soda. Pulse until combined.
4. Add 2/3 of the chips and mix.
5. Scoop out 12 cookies onto a parchment lined cookie sheet. Top with remaining chips.
6. Bake 9-10 min. Allow to cool, enjoy!