Keto Nut Fudge
by Eric Gordon on August 22, 2019
- 1 c heavy whipping cream
- 1 stick of butter (separated)
¼ c stevia
1 tsp vanilla1.5 oz
- 100% unsweetened chocolate (for me this was 6 squares)
2 scoops Giant Chocolate collagen
- 1 scoop Keto Cocoa
- ¼ c chopped nuts
- Place plastic wrap into a bread pan.
- Spray with cooking spray (my favorite is coconut oil).
- Place cream, ½ stick butter (4 tbs) & stevia in a saucepot.
- Heat over medium, stirring often.
- Allow to simmer and reduce for approximately 15min.
- Mix will thicken and yellow slightly.
- Turn off heat and add vanilla. (You’ve just made Keto Sweetened condensed milk!)
- Allow to cool for a few minutes.
- Add chocolate and the other ½ stick (4tbs) butter.
- Stir until completely melted and combined.
- Add Giant Chocolate Collagen & Giant Keto Cocoa and mix till well combined.
- Stir in mixed nuts.
- Pour into pan and place into freezer to set up.
- After 1-2 hours of chilling fudge is ready to be cut and enjoyed!
*Store in an airtight container in either refrigerator or freezer.