Keto Pumpkin Pie (made with keto cheesecake)
by Eric Gordon on November 18, 2019
- 3 tbs butter
- 1 egg
- 1 c chopped nuts
- 2 tbs coconut flour
- 1/2 c monk fruit
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine all crust ingredients in a food processor until well mixed.
- Press into 8 or 9 in pie plate.
- Bake 15 min.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool slightly while you prepare filing. In same processor, combine pumpkin, eggs and Giant Keto PPS until well mixed.
- Pour into crust and bake at 325 for 30-40 min.
- Allow pie to cool to room temperature before placing in the refrigerator for 2 hours.