Nothing is better than a homemade cheesecake especially around the holiday season. In this recipe, we'll be using Giant Sports Keto Cheesecake which is a flavorful mix perfect for baking on a low-carb and ketogenic lifestyle. Our Keto Cheesecake mix isn't exclusively used for baking, it too can be used to make a savory shake and other recipes such as cupcakes and cake pops. Check out our additional recipes using Keto Cheesecake here.
Fresh Blueberry Keto Cheesecake Recipe:
- 2 cups of almond flour
- 1 egg
- 3 tbsp. of melted butter
- 1/2 tsp. of salt
- 1/2 tsp. of xanthan gum
- In a medium sized bowl, throughly mix together all your dry ingredients. Slowly mix in the egg and melted butter.
- Grab the dough from the bowl, then while using your hands, shape the dough into a ball and wrap with plastic wrap.
- Allow the dough to cool in the refrigerator for about an hour.
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Grab your dough from the refrigerator and unravel the plastic wrap.
- Use a roller to roll out your dough to about 1/4 thickness onto parchment paper.
- Once your dough is flattened, place it into a pie dish and gently press the dough along the walls.
- Using a fork, poke a few holes on the bottom on the dough.
- Using tin foil, cover the edges.
- Place into the oven and bake for about 10-13 minutes until firm.
- Allow the crust to cool and we'll begin to whip up the filling.
Cheesecake layer (using Keto Cheesecake mix)
- Thoroughly mix together all the ingredients until well combined.
- Pour the batter into a non-stick cake pan
- Pre-heat the oven to 350°F.
- Bake for about 40 minutes.
- Allow the cake to cool.
- Blueberry pie filling
- Fresh blueberries
- Spoon the blueberry pie filling over the cheesecake layer and gently spread.
- Sprinkle blueberries onto (or mix into the blueberry pie filling)
- Slice into 12 pieces and enjoy this delicious low-carb, keto friendly treat!