Are you a fan of chocolate chip cookies, but trying to stay on the keto diet? Well, have no fear! You can still enjoy delicious double chocolate chip cookies while sticking to your dietary goals. Enjoy the richness of dark cocoa combined with semi-sweet or milk chocolate chips without all the extra carbs!
- Preheat your oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or use a silicone baking mat.
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together the protein powder, almond flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt until well combined. Set aside.
- In a separate large mixing bowl, cream together the softened butter and stevia with an electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy. Add in the egg and vanilla extract, and continue to beat until well combined.
- Gradually add the dry ingredients into the wet mixture, stirring with a rubber spatula until the dough forms.
- Fold in the sugar-free chocolate chips using a large spoon or spatula.
- Scoop the cookie dough into 1-inch balls and place them onto the prepared baking sheet. Flatten the dough balls slightly with your fingers.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, until the edges are golden brown and the cookies are slightly firm to the touch.
- Remove from the oven and let the cookies cool on the tray for a few minutes before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Optional: sprinkle flakey sea salt onto of the cookies once fully cooled.
These homemade double chocolate chip cookies are deliciously chocolatey, low-carb, and keto-friendly. They are made using two scoops of chocolate Giant Sports Delicious Elite Protein Powder, which makes them high in protein and perfect for snacking on-the-go. The recipe also uses almond flour instead of regular flour, making them lower in carbs. These cookies are perfect for those who want to indulge in a sweet treat without feeling guilty about breaking their diet. Enjoy them as a snack or dessert!
Giant Sports Delicious Elite Protein Powder