Keto Cheesecake Pumpkin Bars
by Eric Gordon on October 24, 2022
- 8oz. (1 package) of softened cream cheese
- 15oz (1 can) of pumpkin puree
- 2 scoops of GSI Keto Cheesecake
- 4 eggs
- 1 tsp. of ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp. of pumpkin pie spice
- Spray an 8 inch baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Pre-heat the oven to 350°F.
- Using a stand mixer, beat the cream cheese until smooth (medium speed)
- Pour in the rest of the ingredients.
- Throughly beat together all ingredients until well-mixed.
- Pour the batter into the baking dish.
- Place the dish into the oven at 350°F.
- Allow mixture to cool in room temperature.
- Cut into preferred sized squares (we recommend 16).