Indulge in a scrumptious and healthy treat with our delightful keto chocolate chip recipe that will satisfy your sweet tooth without any guilt. This delectable dessert is specially crafted for those following a low-carb, high-fat ketogenic diet, ensuring that you remain on track with your health objectives without compromising on flavor. To make this irresistible keto chocolate chip recipe even more enjoyable, pair it with a warm and soothing cup of luxurious keto hot cocoa. Prepared with unsweetened almond or coconut milk, delectable cocoa powder, and a touch of natural sweeteners, this cup of comforting warmth will embrace your senses and transport you to a blissful state of serenity.
- 2 ½ cups almond flour
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ¾ cup sugar substitute (such as monk fruit sweetener or stevia)
- ½ cup butter, melted
- 1 egg
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup sugar free chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line two large baking sheets with parchment paper or silicone baking mats.
- In a large bowl, combine the almond flour, baking soda and salt until blended together. Add in the melted butter, egg, and vanilla extract and stir until dough forms. Fold in the sugar free chocolate chips until evenly distributed throughout the dough.
- Take tablespoon sized portions of dough, roll into balls, and place onto the prepared baking sheets about 2 inches apart from each other. Gently flatten each ball of cookie dough with your fingers to create a cookie shape.
- Bake in preheated oven for 8 minutes or until lightly golden brown on top and bottom of cookies have set. Allow to cool completely before storing at room temperature in an airtight container! Enjoy with a hot cup of Keto Hot Cocoa!