Keto Oreo Cheesecake
by Eric Gordon on November 10, 2022
Looking for a healthier alternative for that Cheesecake Factory double chocolate oreo cheesecake? We'll you've found it!
In this recipe, we'll be using Giant Sports Keto Cheesecake which is a flavorful mix perfect for baking on a low-carb and ketogenic lifestyle. Our Keto Cheesecake mix isn't exclusively used for baking, it too can be used to make a savory shake and other recipes such as cupcakes and cake pops. Check out our additional recipes using Keto Cheesecake here.
Keto Oreo Cheesecake Recipe:
- Preheat the oven to 350° F
- Remove the white filling from the cookies
- Using a food processor, pulse the cookies until they have become crumbs (if you don't have a food processor, place the cookies into a bag and roll the cookies into crumbs using a rolling pin)
- Pour in the crumbs into a medium size, add in the melted butter and throughly stir
- Spay the bottom of a 9 x 2 springform pan with non-stick cooking spray
- Pour the mixture into a springform pan
- Using a rubber spatula an your hands, evenly spread out the mixture on the bottom and sides of the pan
- Throw the pan into the oven and bake for about 10-12 minutes
- Allow the mixture to cool at room temperature while you prepare the filling.
Oreo Cheesecake Filling
- Use you fist to break the cookies into pieces
- Thoroughly mix together all the ingredients until well combined.
- Pour the batter into a non-stick cake pan
- Pre-heat the oven to 350°F.
- Bake for about 40 minutes.
- Allow the cake to cool.
- Cut into 12 slices and place oreos on top of the cake.