Low-Carb Keto Cheesecake Pumpkin Cupcakes
by Eric Gordon on September 26, 2022
🍂 Fall in love with these fluffy and flavorful pumpkin cupcakes topped with a cinnamon cream cheese frosting. Add this recipe to your cook book…it’s keto-friendly and made with GSI Keto Cheesecake. Let’s get to baking!
Step 1- Pumpkin Cupcakes
- 2 scoops of GSI Keto Cheesecake
- 1 cup of canned pumpkin/pumpkin puree
- 3/4 cups of almond flour (white flour works fine too)
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 tbsp. of pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Cover a 3×4 (12 cup) cupcake tray with cupcake liners
- Throughly mix the dry ingredients into one large bowl (keto cheesecake powder + almond flour + pumpkin pie spice + baking powder)
- Slowly stir in the canned pumpkin and 3 eggs
- Using a spoon, scoop the batter from the bowl and fill the cupcake mold to about 3/4 full
- Allow the cupcakes to bake for about 25 minutes (to ensure the cupcakes are fully baked, use a toothpick to poke the inside of the cupcake. If there is no batter sticking to the toothpick, there done!)
- Transfer the cupcakes onto a cooking rack and allow them to fully cool off.
Step 2- Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting (optional)
- 6 oz cream cheese (vegan works just fine)
- ⅔ cup of butter (unsalted/ salted).
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 3 to 3.5 cups of powdered sugar/ confectioners’ sugar
- 1 to 2 tablespoons cream
- Using a fork, beat the butter into a large bowl until a fluffy
- Next, beat in the cream cheese and mix together
- Splash in the vanilla and cinnamon
- Gradually beat in the powders sugar and place a handheld/ stand mixer on low speed. Allow the batter to mix throughly.
- Using a piping bag, swirl the frosting onto the cupcakes (be sure to allow the cupcakes to fully dry before this step).
Low-Carb Keto Pumpkin Cheesecake Cupcakes