Chocolate Banana Protein Pancakes
by Eric Gordon on November 28, 2017
- 2 scoops 100% GSI Whey in Chocolate Ice Cream
- 2 tablespoons gluten-free baking mix
- 2 tablespoons ground flax seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 banana, mashed
- 4 tablespoons almond milk
- In a mixing bowl, combine GSI Whey in Chocolate Ice Cream plus all dry ingredients together with a whisk.
- In a separate bowl, combine the egg, banana and almond milk.
- Gently pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients while mixing with a rubber spatula until just combined. Do not over-mix.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat, and coat with cooking spray. Pour 1/4-cup rounds of batter onto the skillet, and cook until bubbles appear on the surface, about 3 minutes. Flip with a spatula, and cook for another 2-3 minutes.
- Top with sliced bananas and enjoy!