Have you been looking for something special to start your day or refuel after a workout? Look no further than this decadent chocolate protein peanut butter smoothie bowl. You've heard of smoothies, but have you ever tried a smoothie bowl? This recipe is healthy, delicious, and easy to make. Plus, it's packed with protein and antioxidants which makes it a great mid-day snack or post-workout meal. Let's get started!
Chocolate Protein Peanut Butter Smoothie Bowl
Chocolate Peanut Butter Base
- 1 scoop of GSI Whey Protein Powder
- 2 tbsp. of peanut butter
- 3/4-4/3 cup of almond, soy, or any milk preference
- 1 cup of ice
- Toss all of the ingredients into a blender EXECPT for the ice and blend until thoroughly mixed
- Next add the ice into the blender and blend
- 1 banana
- peanut butter
- mixed nuts
- chi seeds
- *optional- add or take away ingredients to personalize your bowl
- Pour the blended smoothie base into a bowl
- Add your preferred toppings. Enjoy!
- *Note- You can place this bowl in the fridge and leave overnight!
A chocolate peanut butter smoothie bowl is an indulgence that won't leave you feeling guilty afterwards. It's easy to make and doesn't require any special kitchen tools or skills—just a blender and four simple ingredients! This delicious treat is sure to become a favorite breakfast item in no time! Enjoy your chocolate peanut butter smoothie bowl as part of a healthy breakfast routine today!