Overnight oats are a convenient and nutritious breakfast option that can be made in advance and enjoyed on the go. Here is a recipe for protein-packed overnight oats that you can try:
- 1/2 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup protein powder
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp honey or other sweetener (optional)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- Toppings of your choice (e.g. berries, nuts, seeds)
- In a jar or container with a lid, combine the oats, almond milk, Greek yogurt, protein powder, chia seeds, honey (if using), vanilla extract, and salt. Stir until well combined.
- Cover the jar or container and refrigerate overnight, or for at least 4-6 hours.
- In the morning, stir the oats and add your desired toppings. Enjoy cold, or microwave for 1-2 minutes to warm up.
This recipe makes one serving of overnight oats. You can double or triple the recipe as needed to make more servings. You can also customize the recipe by using different types of milk, protein powder, and toppings to suit your taste preferences. Enjoy!