Protein Peanut Butter Cups 🍫🥜
by Eric Gordon on July 08, 2022
These homemade protein peanut butter cups are the perfect treat to satisfy those sweet tooth cravings. So creamy, so flavorful, yet a delicious guilt free high protein snack.
- In a 3×4 muffin tin, line about 6 trays with non-stick paper liners
- (Layer 1)- Use a small bowl to place the chocolate chips and coconut oil in the microwave for about 45 seconds (ensuring the 2 ingredients are fully melted) then line a thin layer of the tray
- (Layer 2)- Use a medium sized bowl to pour in the 1 scoop of protein and 1/3 cups of peanut butter, then mix together with a whisk then pour on top of the first layer
- (Layer 3)- *Repeat layer 1 directions
- Allow the peanut butter cups to cool off in the refrigerator until fully hardened