Keto Breakfast Parfait 🍰😍
by Eric Gordon on December 02, 2022
Our Keto breakfast parfait recipe is a simple breakfast or snack that starts with a crunchy graham cracker layer with home made keto cheesecake fluff topped with fresh strawberries. AND it gets better… this delicious treat can be made under 10 minutes! Let’s get cooking, good looking! 👩🍳
- 2 cup fresh strawberries
- 1 cup graham crackers
- 1 scoop Giant Sports Keto Cheesecake
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 teaspoon xanthan gum
- Blend the strawberries (1/2 cup) and almond milk (1/2 cup) in a blender or food processor till slushy
- Add the Giant Keto Cheesecake (1 scoop) and xantham gum (1 teaspoon) and blend again until thick and creamy. Once you have your ingredients mixed into one….
- Crush the graham crackers (1 cup) and sprinkle a thin layer at the bottom on your bowl or container
- Add the fluffy mixture ontop
- Garnish your parfait with fresh thin sliced strawberries.